Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they happen to be resistant to rust and may be obtained with an increased level of ingress coverage than plastics can provide; therefore, they are appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, water treatment or leisure. The key advantage of aluminium enclosures is usually their EMI/RFI safety, which is vital for areas with a higher level of noises pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a range of sizes with safety from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI guarded series. Viewpoint all our ranges in this article.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to various other metals such as for example stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our knowledgeable and diligent work force we offer an exceptional selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Package, which are comprised of electrical wiring junction container, waterproof electrical junction box, weatherproof electrical junction box, flameproof electrical junction container. These boxes are extremely reliable and are made using quality raw material. We can also custom style them as per the detail supplied by our clients.
Aluminium is becoming increasingly the material of preference across a range of fields previously dominated by metal.
In addition the current trend is also seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks will be put through less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) this means they reap the benefits of excellent stability in particular during high stock removal machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and in the end reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure suitable for protecting internal electrical parts from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures happen to be ideal for mounting to our selection of EPT rails, featuring a highly versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a wide variety of environments. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not only provides a watertight seal but also provides an IP rating of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with resilient aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket featuring a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy building with smooth finish
• Available in a range of sizes to accommodate various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal elements from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and easy to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that works extremely well in a range of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our lightweight aluminum enclosure are made to meet the highest requirements of safeguard demanded by electrical and electronic devices designers, serving both commercial and commercial marketplaces. They are the ideal decision for housing electrical and electronic apparatus of high value with better anti-corrosion overall performance ,protect instruments even under the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-proof, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item zero holes, we can help to make holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a variety of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes certainly are a good quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperature ranges up to 250°C with no adverse effects to the enclosures framework, making them suited in harsher environments. Several sizes and wall thickness are available. No adhesive seal is included. All models are remarkably reliable and excellent quality.
· Durable, diecast aluminium alloy electric instrument enclosure
· Separate – self adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains adaptable from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted variant is vibra completed for a simple surface with no sharp edges
· Painted edition is painted with hard – satin black polyester powder paint for a lasting finish
Our Chilly Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are frosty rolled down to essential thickness. Aluminium Coils happen to be ideally applied for transportation, insulation also in industrial and residential construction for wall structure cladding and roofing uses.
Aluminium enclosures are well suited for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, because of their light and portable yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are also great for RF tasks or jobs which are subject to weather. Due to the development of the enclosures, they can also be used for jobs involving warmth as the circumstances make an excellent temperature sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in a variety of applications such as: