Note : It’s just the typical technical data for you reference, The specification such as voltage, speed, torque, shaft can be customized by your needs. Please contact us for more details. Thanks.
Q: What’re your main products?
A: We currently produce Brushed Dc Motors, Brushed Dc Gear Motors, Planetary Dc Gear Motors, Brushless Dc Motors, Stepper motors, Ac Motors and High Precision Planetary Gear Box etc. You can check the specifications for above motors on our website and you can email us to recommend needed motors per your specification too.
Q: How to select a suitable motor?
A:If you have motor pictures or drawings to show us, or you have detailed specs like voltage, speed, torque, motor size, working mode of the motor, needed lifetime and noise level etc, please do not hesitate to let us know, then we can recommend suitable motor per your request accordingly.
Q: Do you have a customized service for your standard motors?
A: Yes, we can customize per your request for the voltage, speed, torque and shaft size/shape. If you need additional wires/cables soldered on the terminal or need to add connectors, or capacitors or EMC we can make it too.
Q: Do you have an individual design service for motors?
A: Yes, we would like to design motors individually for our customers, but it may need some mold developing cost and design charge.
Q: What’s your lead time?
A: Generally speaking, our regular standard product will need 15-30days, a bit longer for customized products. But we are very flexible on the lead time, it will depend on the specific orders.
Please contact us if you have detailed requests, thank you !
|Speed Changing, Speed Reduction
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Common Applications of Cycloidal Gearboxes
Cycloidal gearboxes find their application in various industries and scenarios where their unique features are advantageous:
- Robotics: Cycloidal gearboxes are often used in robotic joints and manipulators due to their compact size, high torque capacity, and precision movement.
- Conveyor Systems: Their ability to handle heavy loads and provide accurate motion makes cycloidal gearboxes suitable for conveyor systems in industries such as manufacturing, food processing, and material handling.
- Aerospace: In aerospace applications, cycloidal gearboxes are used in satellite mechanisms, aerospace actuators, and precision motion control systems.
- Medical Devices: The compact design and precise motion capabilities of cycloidal gearboxes are beneficial in medical equipment such as surgical robots and diagnostic devices.
- Textile Industry: Cycloidal gearboxes are utilized in textile machines for their a
History of Cycloidal Gear System Development
The history of cycloidal gear systems dates back to ancient times, with various forms of non-circular gears being used for specialized applications. The concept of the cycloidal gear system as we know it today, however, has evolved over centuries of engineering and innovation:
- Ancient Roots: The concept of using non-circular gears can be traced back to ancient civilizations, where devices like the “Antikythera Mechanism” (c. 150-100 BC) employed non-circular gear arrangements.
- Cam Mechanisms: During the Renaissance, engineers and inventors like Leonardo da Vinci explored mechanisms involving cams and followers, which are precursors to modern cycloidal gears.
- Cycloidal Motion Studies: In the 19th century, engineers and mathematicians like Franz Reuleaux and Robert Willis studied and developed mechanisms based on the principles of cycloidal motion.
- Early Cycloidal Gearboxes: The development of cycloidal gear systems gained momentum in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, with inventors like Emile Alluard and Louis André creating early forms of cycloidal gear mechanisms and gearboxes.
- Cycloidal Drive: The term “cycloidal drive” was coined by James Watt in the 18th century, referring to mechanisms that produce a motion resembling a rolling circle.
- Modern Cycloidal Gearboxes: The development of modern cycloidal gearboxes was further advanced by engineers like Ralph B. Heath, who patented the “Harmonic Drive” in the 1950s. This invention marked a significant step in the advancement and commercialization of precision cycloidal gear systems.
- Advancements and Applications: Over the decades, cycloidal gear systems have found applications in robotics, aerospace, automation, and other fields that require compactness, precision, and high torque capabilities.
The history of cycloidal gear system development reflects the contributions of many engineers and inventors who have refined and advanced the technology over time. Today, cycloidal gearboxes continue to play a crucial role in various industries and applications.
bility to provide accurate and synchronized movement in the weaving and knitting processes.
- Automotive: Some automotive applications, such as sunroof mechanisms and power seats, can benefit from the compact size and high torque capacity of cycloidal gearboxes.
- Printing Industry: The precision and reliability of cycloidal gearboxes are important in printing presses to ensure accurate paper
Distinguishing Features of Cycloidal Gearboxes
Cycloidal gearboxes, also known as cycloidal drives or cycloidal reducers, possess distinct characteristics that set them apart from other types of gearboxes:
- Principle of Operation: Cycloidal gearboxes utilize the principle of cycloidal motion, where input shaft movement is transformed into eccentric motion of the cycloidal disc. This unique mechanism results in smooth and consistent output motion.
- Compactness: Cycloidal gearboxes are renowned for their compact size and high torque density. The concentric design of the components contributes to their ability to transmit substantial torque in a relatively small package.
- Tooth Profile: Cycloidal gearboxes employ specialized cycloidal teeth, which involve both pinwheel and roller gears. This distinctive tooth profile contributes to the characteristic smooth and vibration-free operation.
- Reduction Mechanism: They often employ multi-lobed cam gears that interact with the pins on the cycloidal disc, resulting in multiple gear engagements per revolution and improved load distribution.
- Motion Control: Cycloidal gearboxes offer high positional accuracy and motion control due to the eccentric motion of the disc, making them suitable for robotics, automation, and precision applications.
- Backlash: They typically exhibit low backlash due to the nature of the engagement mechanism, making them advantageous for applications requiring precise and reversible motion.
- Applications: Cycloidal gearboxes are commonly used in various industries, including robotics, packaging, material handling, printing, and more, where their compactness, precision, and efficiency are valued.
These distinguishing features contribute to the unique capabilities and benefits of cycloidal gearboxes in specific applications.
feeding and positioning.
- Packaging Machinery: In packaging equipment, cycloidal gearboxes can provide the required torque and accuracy for tasks like sealing, labeling, and filling.
These are just a few examples of where cycloidal gearboxes are commonly used, demonstrating their versatility and adaptability across various industries.
editor by CX 2023-08-17